Monday, July 26, 2010

I am taking donations. . .

startinnnnnnnng now! :)

There were a couple of classes that I needed to graduate this quarter, that weren't available. So my AD asked me if I would be interested in taking a photography class. At first, I was a bit apprehensive. But, after realizing that not taking this route would mean sticking around yet another quarter for a couple classes, I decided to give it a try. I LOVE IT! ahhh, photography would be succccch a fun field to go into. Too bad it's already a pretty saturated job market. Photography has always been a hobby of mine. . .but my measly 5.0 megapixel camera is a sad comparison to the Canon 20d (digital), which is what we have been using for my Intro. to Photography for Non-Majors class. It's a little, ok, kind of a lot more complicated than what I'm used to doing though - point and shoot. The first couple weeks have been a bit intense, for an introductory course, but it's opened my eyes to what a difference having an AMAZING camera can make. Now I really have to get a good job when I gradu-ma-tate. ;] I'll have to post some pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment