Thursday, July 29, 2010

Portfolios. . .

are hard work.

Week 3 of my senior quarter is coming to a close (less than 7 to go!)..
and, honestly, if I just had my capstone/portfolio class to worry about, I would still have a load. If going through the entirety of your student career to gather information and professionally bind it isn't difficult enough, we are using InDesign, a program for Mac, that I had NO exposure to before this class began.
These first few weeks have really flown by, probably because I have barely had time to piss, I've been so busy! ;]
This is a mood board behind some of the personal inspiration for my portfolio. We were to choose three personal attributes that, ultimately, we want our portfolios to express. Mine are 1] Innovation 2] Attentiveness 3] Versatility. I'll keep you posted, as the stress-level allows. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment