Monday, January 16, 2012

A Review: Aladdin Senja Desktop Mug

Usually I'm not one to dissect something as trivial as a desktop mug, but I figured that this product is just that fabulous and no, I'm not getting paid to do this! In all seriousness, or as serious as one can be regarding this matter, I have honestly been on the lookout for a coffee mug for quite a while now. Since a trip to Caribou became part of my daily routine (sometimes double-daily) I have been searching for something that just simply, made sense; For one, I am sincerely trying to reduce my footprint and this is such a simple way in which I can do that: I figure that using the mug will cease personal consumption of around 300 paper cups and paper sleeves, or more, per year.
Also, Caribou discounts 50 cents for each time one utilizes his or her own mug, which totals about $200 a year in savings. Reduce, reuse, RECYCLE. The mug is double-wall constructed, stainless steel (meaning rust-proof, odorless, tasteless) has a nonslip bottom, sturdy (welded) handle with a nice grip, BPA free, seal-tight cover that caters to both lefties and righties and did I mention the lagoon-esque color?! LOVE. My coffee, tea, hot cocoa, stays HOT for at least an hour and perfectly warm for around two. But, for how many of us does it actually take more than an hour to finish that 16 oz. coffee at 8:00AM? ....that's what I thought. Target. $15. Enough said.
For more information about Aladdin's products, visit http://www.aladdin-pmi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment