Monday, May 10, 2010

All registered for my final quarter. . .

well, for now.

I am taking 24 credits (including an internship! YIKES!) my LAST quarter, which - - of course - - falls smack-dab in the middle of summer (July 12 - September 26th). This part is always SOOOO hard for me, simply because all of the friends in 'normal' school are just getting out for summer vacay. . .where they will be working, partying, on the beach and be doing whatever the hell they want, while I'm in a damn concrete jungle and a school that is FAAA-reeezing during the summer. I don't understand that - - Must be a dress-code issue. Well, I guess I will be done before most of them too - - the pay-off will soon come, yet it still seems a little too far away!
Be patient, Kelsey. I would really like to think that I'm going back to school after I get my Bachelor's, but for now, all I want to do is work, start paying off the debt and hopefully start saving/accumulating some money - - I can always go back. I heard that it wasn't really worth it (something to do with being over-qualified). hhmmmmm, idk. I guess we will see where life takes me. . .Until then, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment