Monday, September 6, 2010

MN may have gone. . .

A little TOO GAGA.

My Fashion Journalism class was shown this video, compiled by the Star Tribune.

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/music/101848523.html

Of course, concert goers were decked out in the hottest Gaga fashions, as they paid homage to the star. I love Gaga as much as the next person, but this video was a little much for me. Myself and my classmates thought it to be interesting, hilarious and, at times, quite embarrassing. I enjoyed seeing the bizarre fashions and was surprised to see that Minnesotans rocked her styles so intensely, but grew a little tired of seeing the attention-seeking fans that sucked at singing. Nonetheless, I feel like a Lady Gaga concert is a great excuse to look like a fool now and again. Props, MN fans for creativity, but when it comes to singing, don't quit your day jobs.
Photo and video via Star Tribune

No comments:

Post a Comment