Friday, September 17, 2010

So official. . .

All I need is a whistle.

Today was my last day of college - - AWESOME!
I probably won't get my diploma until after next week, which is when the portfolio show takes place - - until that show goes down, I still have plenty to work on and keep me occupied.
It really hasn't sunk it at this moment, that I AM DONE.. but I'm very excited to be out in the real world, at least for a little while...
So, what's the plan now? . . . one may ask.
I would really love to go on and get my MBA, at this point, in Consumer Psychology, however, that is just not in the cards, for me, right now - - or my bank account - - for that matter. ;)
I am hoping to find employment in the areas of research, consumer insights, account planning - ANY of those - - I have started that search a while ago.
I feel as though any of these jobs would benefit me and prepare me for my future career, because I NEED the experience. - I think that's the case with all college grads.
A while back, I have sort of transitioned this blog from being a personal account of what is happening in my life, to a more professional blog - one that is much more relevant to the industry in which I am soooo ready to be apart of.  I am planning on using this blog as a platform for personal sightings and topics that I find intriguing or just something that I want to share. This will help me, as a blogger - develop a style more appropriate to psychological areas of retail.

No comments:

Post a Comment