Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Crazy Life: Lovely Life

Although, at times, it's dreadfully chaotic, I couldn't be happier with where I'm at on this life journey. The end of September will mark my 1 year anniversary of college graduation, pretty crazy, huh? Time flies, but it feels as though I have been out for MUCH longer. I am now your typical coffee-drinkin, rush-hour-sittin, 8 to 5-er. Well, not quite. Those attributes easily define PARTS of me...but I would say that I am enjoying every minute and learning lots! I have been at KLLA for a month now...that's even crazier, as it seems like just yesterday when I started. You know what they say, time flies when you're having fun. I couldn't ask for a better job as well as ladies/role models to work with. Please forgive the lack of blogs: I am simply preoccupied and I'm OK with that (no one should have time to be blogging all day, every day, anyway). I'll be on another week-long hiatus, because JJB and I are leaving FRIDAY for Seattle/Canada! I am so thrilled that we were able to make this happen - I feel as though it's going to be epic! As always, pictures to come. In the meantime, enjoy a few pictures of JJB and I out lightning scouting (twas a pretty great show).










Until next time, eh? (If, for some unfortunate reason, I end up developing a Canadian accent while on this trip, I may purposely throw myself over a mountainside. Just sayin'). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment