Monday, August 29, 2011

Where has the Month Gone?

Better yet, where has the summer gone?
It was hard to believe when I was told that once I was out of school and started a full-time job, time would seem to go extremely fast. Welp, needless to say, I am now a believer - as it is already almost September! Looking back on what I experienced this summer, I would say that for the most part, I am very satisfied with what I was able to accomplish - however, my summers are definitely not as restful OR crazy as they used to be. My little brother moves in with Jon and I in a week (honeymoon's over! - hahah). We are actually looking forward to it, as it should prepare us for our doggy (hopefully next year). KIDDING, little brother, but in all seriousness, it will be fun watching him learn and grow here, into an adult. Our trip to Seattle/Vancouver/Squamish was BEYOND amazing! We have taken so many memories away from it ~ and I wouldn't trade that experience for the world. Granted, 26+ hours in a car with anyone can get a little repetitive, but we did great. On that note, I am working on editing/uploading pictures and I will share many details via photos. It's more fun that way, plus I need to start making more time for this neglected blog. It will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment