Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bad Buzz Job.

Lucky for me, the 'storm' has just passed - seeing as though this occurrence took place LAST Sunday, I feel that I am now safe to share the story. Hockey season ended a couple of weekends ago, sniff sniff - I really am going to miss it. With that, grew in some long-ass, shaggy hair. So, when The Boy asked me to buzz his head, I was more than willing. After retrieving the hand-me-down clippers from my mom, she warned me to do a couple of strand tests to see if they are even strong enough to get through his mane. Finally, at 12:30am, we were ready to do work - newspaper lining the bathtub and all. Clippers to nape of the neck - we're going, going, looks goooood..SHIT! Unfortunately, after the strand test I completely forgot to put the guard back on. With big eyes, Jon turns around - "WHAT'D YOU DO?!" What can you do in that situation? - I laughed. He tried not to laugh. Pretended to be mad for 5 minutes. And, eventually, laughed. Needless to say, the long hair will be here to stay for at least another week or two. Joke's on me, right? FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment