Tuesday, March 15, 2011

On a Serious Note...

A friend of mine had this as her Facebook status last night: Sept 11th (New York) Jan 11th (Haiti) and March 11th (Japan). Luke 21:10-11 Then Jesus said to his disciples : "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes', famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. 'Jesus says for behold I come quickly,' So ask yourself, are you ready? Needless to say, it kind of got me thinking. Thinking about how I may have spent the majority of life in school - thinking about how I may never get to have babies - about how I may not be able to live the life I have dreamed of since I was a little girl. It is crazy to think, what if the world ended tomorrow? But, after the devastation in Japan, it is extremely evident that we are merely
 insignificant ants on this planet and can be wiped away in a flash. Just a thought. Not meant to scare - but if you're not at least a little, you should be.
Picture Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment