Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Come Earth

Come Wind, Come Fire
Come sexy headdresses, feathers & fringe..
Not that I'd say this has been noticeably prevalent on any runway for spring or summer 2011, but I'm dubbing it my own, personal trend for the season(s). I have never really changed my whole wardrobe based on the trends, like most people, I buy mostly staples and add-in current items to keep 'trendy.' As always, I usually do my own thing anyway - it's never good to be cookie-cutter, or look like you've fallen out of a magazine. But, hey, if you have the dough for it, more power to ya! I am seeing fringe everywhere! (I was a bit shocked to see Minnetonka Moccs. in Express ads)- native american or the tribal influence is one of those trends that will never die - at least in my closet.
Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment