Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wall of Frames

I am inspired.
I know that is nothing new...but since we moved into our new place, all I have wanted to do was decorate, nest, spend all of my money, what have you...errrr me. For our anniversary, Jon framed 4 of my pictures from my photography final, 4 frames, 4 years, awww. The minute they went up, I was in love with the idea of covering up our lovely, white walls with some character, plus, I have many years of photos floating around in cyberspace - Let's get tangible, shall we? The plan is to do black frames (all sorts of shapes and sizes) and black and white pictures. I also want to add in different mediums, like a hand towel my grandma embroidered - more on that later). Luckily, places like IKEA exist for my freshly graduated, poor soul, errrr budget.
An inspiration or two:














It's a start:

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete