Friday, July 15, 2011

New Job!

At the beginning of July, I started a new position as the Life Design Concierge at Love and Life Architects in Wayzata, MN - I could not be more thrilled. It's such a great fit, mostly because I agree 100% with everything they do and stand for, as a company. They have welcomed me with open arms into their family and I am already learning so much. Kailen Rosenberg is the company founder and is such an inspiration. Every time I see this video: http://www.kai-len.com/press/ I smile. I love her positive persona and her hardworking demeanor. As you can tell, I am looking forward to growing with Love and Life Architects and am excited to see what the future will bring! To new beginnings!
Check out the Love and Life Architects WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment