Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Seattle meets Litchfield

After a solid, seven year span, the Kieffers and Durkens were finally reunited. Fourth of July weekend was spent with one of the most amazing bunch ever, hanging out on the lake and enjoying the HOT weather! We always enjoy their visits and our families mesh SO well. I was totally bummed to see them go, but I wasn't as sad as usual, because we will be in their neck of the woods the second week in August! THRILLED is an understatement - and I finally got the go ahead from my new employer and the passport application is currently undergoing processing. One week. Seattle. Canada. Family bonding. Relaxation. Exploration. Fun. Epic. Cannot wait. Until then, JJB and I have mucho planning to do to ensure that we make the most of our 1] time together 2] time off 3] time in such a beautiful place. Until then, let's reminisce on some good times over the fourth:





No comments:

Post a Comment