Wednesday, September 28, 2011

how adorable are these?

I am truly in love with these sexy, little footsies.
Hot pink is also now available in the 3 layer fringe. MMM. To my disappointment, they are only available in children's sizes. Looks like I'll have to do some research and figure out the conversion of a woman's size 5 1/2 - 
Because, they are simply a must-have. I have a couple of pairs of Minnetonka Moccs and I have pretty much exhausted one, for a second time, as I have already replaced them once. Everyone has a vice. Drugs, alcohol...mine's shoes. I really don't have a ton of shoes, but I have a few amazing pairs that I pretty much wear down to the skeletons (if that makes sense). Seriously..check them out. So FUN! For all  you mamas out there....They also have an infant pair of hot pink moccs....hmmm, maybe in a few years. HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment