Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Great Outdoors

This weekend was an interesting one. . .
Of course, I spent it with Jon-boy, so I didn't get much done.
...Plenty of rest though!
We were craving some wild life action, so we washed our cars and then headed to the Wood Lake Nature Center, in Richfield. It wasn't much, just a few hiking/x-country skiing paths, but we took a little stroll, anyway. It was such a nice day!

Pretty trails. Great day. Reminds me of home. I miss it.

Of course there were plenty of 'things' to examine. ;]


I was playin' with this cat tail, the one I believe I stole from Jon, because he kept walking behind me, poking me in the butt. hhh.


All of the outdoor excitement and sunshine made me think of spring. I can feel it, and it's (hopefully) right around the corner!!

Over & Out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment