Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ughhhhhh.

Some days. . .

I almost would rather be working a 9-5 job, easily.
This whole college thing is really starting to be more work than I ever could have imagined.
I like to take on a lot of different things, but it's really starting to wear on me.
Dealing with immature faculty members and a club that is slowly falling apart is not the greatest thing in the world to deal with, let alone midterms, constant fighting with your sister - who is also your roommate and just people in general.

Sometimes I wonder how many good people actually still exist in the world. I know that there are many, but lately is seems like the bad definitely outweighs whatever good is still out there. I don't even have my period this week, haha, TMI, but I am just drained, mentally, physically - - gahhhhhhh. I have come to the conclusion that immaturity may never actually leave a person. One of my teachers is a perfect example of that - - sometimes I feel like everyone is just out to see you fail, because their life is so shitty that it makes them feel better about themself. Also, thought this was an interesting experience - boy, you never do know what to expect living downtown. Waiting for the bus yesterday, about 5pm, guy comes up from behind me, of course I had my headphones in and politely took them out to hear what he had to say, jeez, was that a mistake. First words to come out of his mouth. . ."how old are you?" I told him 21, he then asked, "do you like fucking around with black guys?" I asked, shocked, "excuse me?" - - with the most disgusted look on my face, if looks could kill, he'd be dead right then. lol - - honestly, who asks that? how rude! I started digging in my purse for my mace, just in case things got outta hand, of course it was me and him and no one else in sight, oddly for rush hourish time. I told him that was a horrible thing to ask and was obviously annoyed, he told me that I was cute and that I was hurting his feelings, and told me that he just wanted to get to know me. I told him that I was going to school, hint hint, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. He then sort of awkwardly teared up, told him I made him cry and told me he'd talk to me later. wtf? - - Honesssssssstly, nothing nothing nothing, annoys me more than nasty ass men that think they can just talk to women like that. SOOO many men down here are like that - - hate to say it, but most of them are african american. ANWAYSSSSSSSS, :)

hmmmmmmmmmmm, sry if you had to read that, makes me feel better getting it out, even tho i've already expelled it all to Jon boy, who is always there to listen - - whether he actually does or not, idk :) Well, I'm off to Davanni's, Ai and The U of M are competing against eachother for the American Heart Association Start! Campaign. . . we are given a local/uptown business, and $125 to decorate a window for them - - we have our meet and greet meeting today, do some measuring and junk! lol, should be fun!

p.s. see how i'm trying to find a positive in all this negativity? . . . it's how i survive on a daily basis. . .

Later Days . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment