Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yayyyy! . . .for a new blog.

Sooooo, it's been over 6 years since I have blogged last, weird, I know. I had one on xanga, in high school, just read over it, and realized how much I miss doing it. I like writing, a lot, and it's even more fun to go back and read about how your life was back in the day, even though it really wasn't that long ago! So much has changed since high school, so it's probably good that I start 'er up again!

Let's see, I am in my last year of college, what the hell, scary. I will be done on September 26th, 2010, officially. Boy, have I been counting down to that date for a while now. I am having bitter sweet emotions about the whole ordeal. I am ready for a change. I have been living downtown for over 2 years now, and it's exciting, but maybe a little TOO exciting for this country girl. The city has definitely made me grow up a little faster than what I have anticipated, as well as, bills, school expenses and just living on your own, in general. Erin has been going to MCTC and living with me since August and she will be moving out already in May, good lord, has the year flown by! Times have changed a lot since we were little, sharing our bedroom together, it was a little easier back then to share a closet, food and, of course, space - - But we make it work!

I am hoping that I will get my internship with ShopNBC in the summer, and hopefully even secure a full time job with them. Everything is so up in the air right now, I just have to remind myself to take one day at a time - - which is a little difficult for this planner. I would really like to stay in the city-area after I graduate, but a huge part of me just wants to say goodbye to the city and move closer to home - - st. cloud area. I realize that there is quite a smaller job market in that area, and after graduation, paying off my loans will probably be my number one concern. LAME. It is a little disheartening to think that you have to start out your young life being in debt. But, I guess, to make yourself a 'better' person and go to school, that is the price you pay! I realize that I have the rest of my life to pay these damn loans off, but trust me, I would rather use my hard-earned money on paying back what I have already spent. Hmm, but that's life.

Anyways, I'm just ranting now. Which is another good part about a blog, it helps you to cool off a little - - alleviate some stress. I am SOOOO happy that Jonny is back from Canada. I wish I could have gone with him, because it looks like he had a great time, however, I wouldn't be so fond of going on a trip with a bunch of guys - - they stink, lol, kidding . . . or am i? With the phone service, or lack thereof, it was also really hard texting him a couple times a day. Talking on the phone once a day was lame, also, especially when you're used to seeing him as often as I do. It makes me appreciate what I have even more. ahhhh, cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment