Thursday, February 25, 2010

ohhhhhkayyyyyyythen.

Welp,

today was a little better day. grrrrrrr. I think it's just the weather. Everyone is so sick and tired of being couped up inside and we're all going crazy! ...well, at least this girl is. I REALLY miss summer, ugghhh, i don't know why I live here even. I love winter, but seriously, my body is not made for cold - - if I had it my way, it would be 80-90' everrrrrrryday! Guess it's just an incentive of mine to go travel or move away for a while - - explore the world.

This summer is going to be a busy one for me though! - - it will be bitter-sweet, my last quarter of college! EVER! . . . Unless I go back for a double major or my master's. If I had the money, I would definitely go back right away, I mean, I'm only 21 for gosh sakes. BUUUUUT, for now, I'm going to find a job and start payin' off the old debt, and be able to support myself, since my parents are ready to cut the cord on me soon, haha. They have done more than enough for me already and I know that there are plenty of other things that my dad would rather spend his money, like the $500 rent check every month. He tells me it's an investment and he's hoping to get most of it back someday. . . which he will, for surrrrrrrrrrrrre. i hope. I just want to be able to find a job, preferrably a job that I went to school for, but with the way the economy is, I'm thinkin i'll have to settle for just about a n y t h i n g .

This is getting too deep for me. Jonny's comin' over with a red box movie. I'm going to continue to study for visual merch. djskadjlsajldjklsajdlkjsal. i should be in bed.

NIGHTYyyyyyNight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment