Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And the countdown officially begins, today. . .

I am definitely a fan of change, especially when it comes to graduating from school. . .

I am not totally convinced that life after graduation will be amazing, but I would like to hope so.
Working every day for the rest of my life doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun, but a little more freedom and the ability to not be so confined to one area because of school does.

A couple weeks left of Northern Lights hockey, EVER. Myyyy, how fast 2 years of Jonny boy playing for them has gone. Seems like just yesterday, I was watching him play for LDC in hike school, now 2 years of juniors are done and he's off to bigger (hopefully better) things!! I am deffffinitely looking forward to watching him play for a college team! Where? - - Don't know if he even knows yet. ;]

1 month until Winter quarter ends and Spring quarter begins, 2 left!! :)

2 months until Erin and I move out of our 1 bd., she moves back home for the summer, and I make my way back into a little studio, which I looked at today, and sign for tomorrow.
I understand that our apartment is pretty much the best you can get for the low price and downtown location, but honestly, they need to stop letting people smoke the ganja up in here. Especially lately, getting out of the elevator, I am surrounded by the strong, distinct smell of mary jane. oh well, it's been a long winter, right?

Less than 7 months until I graduate! After September 26th, of this year, I have no idea where I am going to be (mn for sure) or what I will be doing with my life (hopefully snag a nice job, or any job). The job market right now is extrrrrrrrrrrremely shitty, GREAT time to be graduating, hard to be optimistic, but I am more than excited to spend my time, effort and brain-power on something that will actually pay off.

I feel like I'm missing something - - I have BIG things to look forward too, a little scared, but hopeful.

laaater days. :)
. . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment