Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bustin' out the sewing skills. . .

We are actually making hats. . .

. . . in my current designer's class. Although I am going to school for FASHION and Retail Management, it is not about designing or sewing at ALL. They are supposed to be 'couture' hats, as well, so it must all be done by hand. I have taken a course in Apparel Evaluation and Construction and that's about it. I'm not the best at it, but ya know, it's comin along. It will be nice to have something other than a paper and a powerpoint to show, especially since I should probably get my portfolio going and all. Anywho, I'll probably have pictures coming, but for now, i'll leave you in suspense. mooooohahaha. Oh, Jonner and I went to see Shutter Island, the movie with Leo DiCaprio, last night. Let me tell you, it was innnnnnteresting. I'm not a huge fan of movies that kind of just leave you hanging, but that's pretty much what happened. hhhh.

This weekend: 2nd round of playoffffffs!
[1] F i r s t game: St. Cloud . . . should be intense!
[2] S e c o n d game: Wakota . . . :)
[3] T h i r d game: Wakota - - only necessary if we lose. :/

Good luck, Lights!!!! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment