Sunday, March 7, 2010

melting snow!!

Winter, winter, go away! :)

I looovvvve that the snowing is FINALLY melting! ugh! I just want summer to be here already - - and I will definitely take spring over the chilling temps of winter anyyyyy day. Well, this past weekend was fun! Jon-boy started his first weekend of playoffs, friday their game was in South St. Paul - - Wakota, where they won against the Lakers 4-3, I believe. Saturday they played Edina again, at home, and won 8-1. yayyyy! I think Jon came out with out with 4 points, so that always helps. Hopefully next weekend they do just as good! Jason's confirmation was on Saturday night, that was a good time with the fam. It was kind of a long mass, considering there were like 20 kids getting confirmed, but whaddaya do? Enjoyed some nummy eskimo dessert and vegetarian lasagna after!! mmm. My grandma had her second knee surgery on monday of last week (her last one was 5 months ago) . . . she is doing pretty good, considering she is 81 years old and has just had another major surgery, she def. wanted it done and is a trooper! I am now watching the Academy Awards, always fun to see what the ladies are wearing - - little boring though.

On to the start of yet another week!

:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment