Monday, March 22, 2010

shhhhhhhhhhoooooooot.

I haven't updated for a week!

As reminded by Jon, which is surprising, because I'm always the one reminding him. :) Apartment's a mess, extreme sleep deprivation is taking it's toll, i'm more klutzy than ushe and an un-updated blog, YUP, must be finals time. haha. My spring break starts Friday at NOOON, yesss.

Another busy weekend, full of hockey, hockey, little bit of homework and more hockey.

Friday night was the 1st of the series, in Rochester.
UUUUUUUUUHhhhmazzzing game, honestly, i haven't been that INTO one of Jon's games in a lonnnnnng time. The game was really close. In the last minute or so, we were still down by one...i was actually praying to myself that they could tie it up and, what do you know, Jon-boy pulls through and brings us into OT, beautiful! ahhhh, great times. However, they ended up sneaking one in on us during and ggggrrrrr, 12 NL fans trying to outscream 2,100 Hawk fans wasn't the funnest, but we definitely got a lot angy-what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here? stares. haha, it was sOOOo worth it.

Saturday night the game was at home. We ended up losing 5-0, and the fans were, again, horrible, rude and just plain immature. I told Jon that I'm kind of glad, because we didn't have to go back to Rochester. ggggggrrrr. they are vulgar.

Soooooo Sunday was a lazy day pretty much.
Jonner and I made s'ghetti, my fave for supper. While cleaning up the sauce cover flipped off and the red junk flew all over jon's fridge, haha, the klutz thing, see what I mean.
Then Al made his famous yellow cake, choco frosting cake! aka Wonder Boy cake, to cele jon's season. ahhhh, makes me wanna cry.
Not completely over tho, he's headin to Boston on Wed. for week, i think.
I have been working my ass of to find an internship and it is intense.
I have 2 weeks.
Monday, April 5th, I NEED to start. lol. Yikes.

Welp, let's hope I make it out of this final's week alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment