Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm starting the countdown - -

at 4 months, 'til GRADUATION...

Well, with weekends and all that noise, LESS than that! I am SOOOOO excited, as I'm sure most of you already know...I mean, who wouldn't be?! Tomorrow Jon and I will continue our search for the 'perfect' apartment. Our definition of perfect is 1] close to the Augsburg campus, considering there will be hockey every morning, and of course, school. 2] no bugs or rodents of any kind. 3] reasonably priced. Being that we are students, we are on quite the budget. It will be nice living out of the cities someday soon, considering living is more spendy here..compared to say - - good ol' Litch, or St. Cloud, but what's there anyway?

We'll be lookin' at a few places, the one's that are pretty close to being perfect...but that could all change and we're prepared for that. Nothing's ever easy, haha. Jon won't be starting school until August and my lease will go through September, so I guess it's still a little ways away....

Now, to end this amazing day, I'll be watchin' Dear John, with my own, Dear Jon...(without the H) ;] ohhhh, how cheesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment