Saturday, June 12, 2010

We move in. . .

September 1st. :)

Today, Jerry and Nina came with us to the KARINSPLASS (yes, Jon's pick) Apartments. The condo (my pick) was snatched by a smart person. Hmmm, oh well, I guess we couldn't expect the owner to hold it 'til August, the earliest that we would be moving in...The leasing agent informed me that he would only be staying for a year - - I guess that will come soon enough, if I still am having dreams about it. haha. Another positive note - - I don't have to listen to Jon Jon moan and groan about driving a whole 2 miles to school. NO EXCUSES to be late for classes now, buddy. :) Noooo, it's probably good for him, for the first year, at least - - so he gets a little more settled. I am SOO excited to be moving in w/ my boy, finnnnnallly. Of course, we've heard the whole, well don't you want to wait? ...It might ruin something, or take the special-ness out of it, for later. HAHAA. JEEzzz. Bottom line is, we are adults. We are poor college students (at the moment) - we're constantly at eachother's places - and we have done it before...yessssirrrr - - In a FREAKIN' studio. Good times. hahaha. It has to happen sooner or later, right? :)I have been dealing with finals for the past week and will be 'enduring' my last of Spring Qtr. 2010 - next week. SOOO excited to be done for a month - - what will I do?! I'll tell you what I won't be doing, thinking of school. Well, I guess I still have my internship - - but that's actually fun. Whhhhewwww, deep breath. Night Y'all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment