Sunday, January 23, 2011

No place like. . .

home.
Our flight landed in good, old Minnie-sowwwt-aaaa (we got that a lot when we were in Hawaii) - at about 6:30am yesterday. It was 85 degrees when we left and we spent our last hours on the beach, getting our last tans - at approximately 8am. Sick, huh? It was a dreadful, intense -17 degrees as we froze in our suburban, which barely started, after sitting outside at the Park-n-Go for the past week. That is a 102 degree difference, people. Sicker, huh!!? I am already going through UV withdrawls. On the other hand, I am happy to be home - not to the bitter cold, but to my own bed, family, regular routine, friends, work/income and my favorite boy. I had such a great time and took a ton of pictures - which is sooo unlike me (note the sarcasm), so I will be sharing some stories about my trip in the accompanying posts. Enjoy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment