Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thursday...

Might be considered the new Friday...
Well, at least in January's case.
Thursday, January 6th - I'll be attending the event, Club Entreprenuer (where the co-founders of Panoramix Global will be speaking) at Minneapolis Club, downtown. I will, most likely, be enthralled with whatever comes out of their mouths, the entire time.
Thursday, January 13th - I will be on an airplane (probably scared shitless, since it will be my first time - vodka will help) - making my way to beautiful, south Maui. I may not actually believe it until I'm on that plane, however. The picture below was taken 5 mins. away from where I will be staying - Kamaole Beach. Eeeeek! Better get packing!
Thursday, January 27th - I turn the BIG 2-2. Yes, what the hell?! I'm getting old. I know. I have looked forward to EVERY single birthday up to this point. What can I say, I want to be forever young. Thanks Jay-Z.
I'm sure each and every one will be great - in their own way - of course.
Photos via Google & weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment