Wednesday, January 12, 2011

VACAY time.

I have to apologize to my readers. . .
do I have readers?
If not, that's cool too. Unfortunately, my head has been in Hawaii for the past week (I'm sure my boss could second that) - FORTUNATELY, however, my head AND body will be there TOMORROW! Eeeek! Until then, you'll have to forgive me for being ohso uberly unreligious with my blog postings. uhhhhhhhhh, check the picture - can ya blame me? I have sooo much to tell you all/nobody?/whoever. :) I have pledged to myself that I will do NO blogging during this trip zipzilchnada - Hawaii is far too amazing to have my head anywhere but the present...or in a computer screen.
See you in a week lovelies.

2 comments:

  1. First, I would like to say I'm such a big fan! hehe, I am an avid reader of your blog and love your words+always up and coming style..Keep it up girl and I am so excited for you being in Hawaii!-I can't wait to read all about it.
    I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete