Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lady in red..

and fucking Jack in the Box.
My family and I are avid visitors of both Mickey-D's and BK, so as we were looking for a light meal before heading to the beach in Maui, I was not suprised one bit when we pulled into this low-budget hamburger joint (of course, as the only veggie-head, I was outvoted). I mean, how can one resist the limited time offer: box jumbo deal - a greasy burger, 2 tacos, fries AND a DRINK for only $3.49! Dear lord. Needless to say, I was not impressed, but I love me some fatty onion rings and salty french fries, so one could say, it was positioned somewhere along the line of tolerability. Sorry people, the nearest one is located in Illinois! I know, frown. Maybe that's why I'm sippin' the hatorade - there are no traces whatsoever of the little man throughout the rest of the midwest. Of course, we just had to complete the experience, by kicking Jack's ass - no hard feelings, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment