Monday, February 14, 2011

my valentine.

my best friend...
Caution: corny post - you know you love it! :)
...is goofy.
...is a smoocher.
...a looker.
...has the cutest smile.
 
...has gone through a couple of phases. :)
...isn't afraid to be crazy. 
...is never hesitant to kiss me in public. 
...is ohso fun. 
...is cute when he squints.
...can light up a room. 
...loves me for me. 
...is a kid at heart. 
...is a softie. :) 
...likes when I make corny, edited pictures. 
...is always by my side. 
...did I mention goofy? 
....short hair?! 
...is tan. always. 
...doesn't give in easily. 
...likes to get a rise.... 
...is sexy inverted. 
...is the best valentine a girl could ask for.
Love you, Jonny. :)

2 comments:

  1. you and jon are SO adorable! i love all the pictures! think if you ugys make babies, ohh they will be some attractive kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA - thanks lady, we put up with eachother ;]

    ReplyDelete