Thursday, February 10, 2011

OPI Black Shatter

Nail Polish.
My fingernails have been covered with nail polish for the last 2 years, at least. Every time I take the polish off, it looks weird and I almost feel naked without it - is that sad? It's usually always black - and when feelin' spontaneous and in the mood for something a little rebellious, I'll do black tips - And no, I'm not gothic, although it might appear that way some days, haha. I found some info. on this new nail polish, Katy Perry's (limited edition) OPI Black Shatter, that just might be the revolution I need - to ease some color into my life, so to speak. This polish is actually pretty cool and the effect looks pretty decent, if it's done right. Here's the scoop: Put a color of your favorite coat underneath, if you're unlike me and love colorful nails, bright and neons look pretty nifty. As you apply a thin coat of the OPI polish, it crackles - kinda cool. I'm just not sure if I can justify spending $8 for a bottle of the stuff, but it might be worth the risk. Here's a real-time video review - Click Me.
Photo found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment