Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time. . .

of the year...FOR SURE.
Sure, Summer will always have my heart. As guilty as guilty gets, however, I partake in a yearly love affair with Mr. Winter, just because of Christmas. A seasonal one night stand, so to speak. SHhhhhh, don't tell. I am willing to look past his flaws for a few months out of the year - blizzards, car tows, hours of my life wasted in traffic, the toe-numbing cold and the list goes on...I try to look at the positives that the season brings - food, food and MORE FOOD, sweets (followed by endless gluttony), presents, time spent with family and friends, kisses under the mistletoe, toasty fires inside, appreciation for summer months, etc., etc., etc. For these reasons and more, I love me some Christmas vacaaaayyyy.
Lovely Christmas eve hors d'oeuvres.
 Trouble x 4.
 The cutest santa evvverrrrrrr.
Jon and I's very FIRST Christmas tree, what a looker!

No comments:

Post a Comment