Friday, December 3, 2010

What if....

It snowed ice cream?
I think I would be a little more welcoming to the snow. Usually I am ALL for it, however, that was when I lived in small town, Litchfield, MN. After moving to a much more metropolitan area, I have realized it's not nearly as fun. Today it took me an hour and a half to get home from work - it usually takes 20 mins. PURE madness. Jon and I are in the middle of our FREE Netflix trial - and I must say - it's amazing, so amazing, that we may just have to keep it around. Last night we decided on Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - something light, that required little to no thinking. The scene when ice cream snowed from the sky, was my favorite and for some reason, it made me wonder why pastel colors (in relation to fashion) are considered to be more appropriate for spring and almost nonexistent during the winter. It also made me hungry - but that's beside the point. And now, a compilation of relevant images that flashed through my brain, the instant I thought this would make for an interesting blog post:
images via weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment