Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deep down, inside of me. . .

there is a bad girl.
I know, HA HA, right? I am now dangerously enthralled with the raunchy, yet ever-so-entertaining, reality tv show - The Bad Girls Club. I recently tuned in and now, it is one of my guilty pleasures and I'm not quite sure why. I have always strrrrongly disliked most girls like the ones featured on the show. However, I am drawn to it, probably because they are so unlike me. You know the saying, opposites attract, well, I'm thinkin' that's what's going on here. It is also a GREAT reminder of the right ways to handle situations, looking classy as opposed to trashy, especially when you find yourself in a predicament. Jon has become slightly concerned that I might start becoming a bitch, so to speak. Hmmm, he, of ALL people should know that myself and every other woman in this world has at LEAST a little BITCH in her. ;] Go GET'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment