Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Is it the hat?

A lot of people hate this hat. It angers a lot of people, just the sight of it. -Uncle Buck

I still get sad when I think about how John Candy is no longer with us - along with another one of my favorite funny guys, Chris Farley. Either way, this post can be dedicated to both of them crazy mofos. Since the hat that I borrowed from my granny's closet has currently gone MIA, I've started wearing one of the boy's hats (I generally enjoy stealing pieces from his closet, from time to time). I wore the faux fur bomber to the grocery store one day and couldn't believe all of the stares I got at a suburban Rainbow foods (in Plymouth, MN). . but the worst part is, I'm not quite sure if they were positive looks or whatthehellareyouwearing?! looks. Interestingly enough, since having been living downtown Minneapolis for the past 3 years, I have not been too concerned with what I am wearing. I like to switch it up a bit and wear something that draws attention, be it good or bad - tell me which girl doesn't. I challenge you to do the same, besides, it's always fun seeing people's reactions. In the meantime, share this tender moment with the ones you love over Turkey day, and remember to bust out your ugliest hat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT-fj8buujA&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment