Monday, November 1, 2010

the love of my life

turns 21.
On October 29th, 2010 - my main man, Jon Barrick, was finally dubbed 'legal.'
Now he can go to the bars without using Jerod's ID ;]
So, here are 21 reasons why I love him just so darn much.
(thanks, hannah, for the idea ;] )















1]  Every time that I get out of bed (to get a drink, use the bathroom, whatever) he immediately rolls over to my side.

2]  He can always make me smile, even when I am extremely pissed off.

3]  He cannot multi-task, don't even try to talk to him when he's doing something else.

4]  He always listens to me, whether it's ranting, bantering or something serious - he's all ears.

5]  The first 2 months of living on our own, together, has flowwwwwn by and it's been even better than I could've imagined.

6]  He will eat anything I make - and whether it's good or not, he inhales it.

7]  He will never turn me down for an ice cream run - he knows I need ice cream. :)

8]  Everything he buys is fat free, but he is willing to buy double just because I want the REGULAR.

9]  He's a cuddle bug.

10]  He's usually always hot, whereas I'm always cold.

11]  He is always tan and I'm always pasty. it is what it is.

12]  He is such a gentleman - to anyone and everyone. MAYyyybe not on the ice. :)

13]  He'll leave me little notes when he's knows I've had a long day.

14]  He gets super into video games on the rare occasions that he plays, like Call of Duty, and doesn't realize that he follows the characters in the TV like a cat. :)

15]  He usually takes my advice when we're out shopping - which i feel like every man should anyway. ;]

16]  He calms me.

17]  He loves the bears at the zoo, mostly because his nickname is Running Bear.

18]  He buys me a drink on his 21st, just because.

19]  He brings out the kid in me & is always playing along with my goofy shenanigans.

20]  Older women flock to him - like he is their child or something.

21] He's simply my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment