Tuesday, November 2, 2010

simply obsessed

with Minnetonka Moccasins.
Ever since I bought my first pair of MMs last year (the black, 5-layer fringes), I honestly have not put them away and they have held up amazingly!
So, folks, it's that time of year again, and I am really on the hunt for another pair of shoes (or two) to rock for the entire year. :)
I cannot count how many compliments I have received on these boots and they are so me - a typical, modern day, hippie - not my words. Annnnd, i love fringe and always will. It's even more dangerously tempting, for me, because my uncle owns The Boot Shack - located in St. Cloud, MN and, of course, he's a dealer. . and if he wasn't, I'd convince him. Here are the boots that are currently on my wish list. Actually, I'm placing an order tomorrow, but only for one. for now :)
Tramper Ankle Hi Boot
Woodstock Boot
Front Lace Knee-Hi
These are the ones I'm getting first, within the next week - the problem is, I can't decide between the tan suede, or the dusty brown suede (the 2 on the left). . .since I already have black and the rusty orange wouldn't be my first choice, I'm steering away from the other 2. I know the gray pair would probably be easier to keep clean, especially in the winter, but something about the tan calls my name. hmmm, comments, suggestions? PLEASE?! :)

3 comments:

  1. i like the darker brown personally!
    cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny- I found your blog while looking for more info on Minnetonkas! I love the Woodstock the best. I plan on getting it in black, but my next choice is definitely the dusty brown. I think it gives the moc a tad more sophistication and unexpectedness than the straight tan. Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the insight, ladies :)

    ReplyDelete